1. An OHS Tuition Assistance Loan generally covers ALL of tuition except for the initial $150.00 deposit
2. The interest rate is 18% annually .
3. A 9% origination fee is deducted from the loan. The balance of the funds go toward tuition.
4. Payments are $200.00 per month.
5. Payments begin the 1st day of the month, after class start date.
6. Interest does not start until the first payment is due.
7. There is no interest if you pay the loan before your first payment is due.
8. There is no penalty for prepayment.
TO APPLY PLEASE RETURN ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. The Oklahoma Horseshoeing School contract with the deposit for the course.
2. COMPLETE loan application. You must include a non-spouse family member as a co-borrower.
THE NEXT STEPS ARE:
1. Credit application is processed.
2. Upon approval of credit, a promissory note will be sent to the applicant and co-borrower.
3. Completed promissory note is returned to Oklahoma Horseshoeing School.
4. Your application for school is processed.
Click here for the application form