Please enter two preferred class start dates:
ATTENTION - VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW. PLEASE READ ALL OF IT NOW, BEFORE COMPLETING THE REST OF THIS FORM.
THESE CONDITIONS ARE PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
ENROLLMENT FEE: I understand that my enrollment fee is non refundable if, due to my actions, I fail to attend school. The school will notify me within one week of the receipt of my enrollment fee as to my class date. If a satisfactory date cannot be arranged, my enrollment fee shall be refunded.
CONTINUATION OF ALL HORSESHOEING COURSES AND PROGRAMS: It is understood that should I choose to enroll in a longer horseshoeing program, I will be automatically be credited for the time and tuition already spent.
CONTINUATION OF ALL COURSES: If, for any reason whatsoever, the student wishes to attend class in the same field at the end of his/her course, he/she is entitled to stay at the school at the rate of $500.00 per week.
RELEASE: I UNDERSTAND THAT HORSESHOEING, HORSE TRAINING, EQUINE DENTAL TECHNOLOGY AND HORSEBACK RIDING ARE DANGEROUS. I FULLY ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENT OR INJURY WHICH I MAY SUFFER DURING THE PERIOD OF ENROLLMENT, AS WELL AS ANY COMPENSATION TIME ALLOWED BY THE SCHOOL FOR ANY REASON. I FURTHER RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE SCHOOL, ITS OWNERS AND OPERATORS, HORSE OWNERS, AND OWNERS OF LAND UPON WHICH ANY CLASSES OR TRAINING IS TAKING PLACE, IN ALL MANNERS FROM SUITS, ACTIONS AND CAUSES OF ACTION UNDER THE TERMS AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH.
I understand this application is personal to me and that if I desire to assign same, I must get the written consent of the school.
Cause for dismissal:
a) Lack of satisfactory progress.
b) Breach of attendance or conduct policy.
Termination Refund Policy
1) Termination date for refund computation purposes shall be the last date of classroom attendance by the student. The school requires notice of cancellation or withdrawal to be given to the school in writing. A penalty will be charged for failure to notify school in writing, this penalty will not exceed $ 25.00.
2) Any applicant rejected by the school (not accepted for enrollment) or whose class is discontinued shall be refunded all tuition and enrollment fee paid.
3) Any two-week student requesting termination of enrollment within the first 1/4 of the course (before 5pm on Wednesday of their first week) shall be refunded all monies paid minus the ($150.00 enrollment fee plus 1/4 the total tuition paid). Any two-week student requesting termination of his/her studies after the initial 1/4 of the course but within the first ½ of the course (before 3pm on Saturday of their first week) shall be refunded all monies paid minus the ($150.00 tuition enrollment fee plus ½ the total tuition paid). Any two-week student requesting termination of enrollment after having attended more than ½ of the course shall not be entitled to any refund. This does not apply to any student using Veteran’s Educational Benefits.
4) Any student of a course longer than two weeks who requests termination of enrollment shall be refunded as follows: Any student requesting termination of enrollment within the first week of study shall be refunded all monies paid minus 10% of the contract price of the course plus the $150.00 enrollment fee (not to exceed $350.00). Any student requesting termination of enrollment after the first week but within the first 25% of the course shall be refunded all monies paid minus 25% of the cost of the course plus the $150.00 enrollment fee. This does not apply to any student using Veteran’s Educational Benefits.
Any student requesting termination of enrollment after the first 25% of the course but within the first 50% of the course shall be refunded all monies paid minus 50% of the cost of the course plus the $150.00 enrollment fee.
Any student requesting termination of enrollment after more than the first 50% of the course shall not be entitled to any refund. This does not apply to any student using Veteran’s Educational Benefits.
5) Any student using Veteran’s Educational Benefits whose enrollment is terminated for any reason shall be refunded on a pro rata basis. The school shall retain the approximate pro rata amount of tuition and fees respective to the time the student participated in training, as measured from the first day of training to the last day of class attended.
6) In the case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the immediate family or other circumstances which make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school shall make a settlement which is fair and reasonable to both parties.
7) Any refund due the applicant (including after dismissal) shall be made within 30 days of cancellation, termination or dismissal.
8) Books and tools received by the student are non-refundable.
9) Any holder of this consumer credit contract is subject to all claims and defenses which the debtor could assert against the seller of goods and services obtained pursuant or with the proceeds hereof. Recovery shall not exceed the amounts paid by the debtor.
Student Conduct Policy: Each student will be required to sign a Student Conduct Policy. These rules will be strictly enforced. Violations of these policies may be grounds for dismissal without a refund of tuition. (Students using VA Benefits are still subject to dismissal for violation of conduct policies but not subject to the refund portion.)
International Students must complete these:
If you are not a minor, you may skip this section, but IF THE STUDENT IS A MINOR, you must print out an extra (third) copy of this completed page, both parents must sign it, and then mail the signed copy to this address: Oklahoma Horseshoeing School, 26446 Horseshoe Circle, Purcell, OK 73080 USA. The signed copy will be matched up to your online application.
Please check both boxes to show you read and understood this full agreement, as well as consent to printing your own copy at this time and agree to do so. To print out a copy of this completed page for your records, click the "Print This Page" button at the bottom of the form. To continue, you must also agree to the following terms. Check each box to show your agreement.
Then, press the 'Send in Application' button, and follow the instructions on the next screen.